Sale Day Information for Sellers
Doors open for Sellers at 9 am.
1. Check in for your table location and get your name tag upon arrival.
**You may also shop before the doors open to the public.
** For loading and unloading, follow the HERS signs to sale area. Some hand trucks are available to assist your loading/unloading.
2. Bring your own cash box with small bills and change.
3. Label grade levels on price tags. Group items together by subject or levels to help potential buyers find what they are looking for.
4. Plan to give % off bargains toward the end of the sale. Make signs to indicate.
5. To give you more time to browse and shop, you might consider recruiting a helper. If you bring children, please supervise them at all times.
6. REACH High will be serving concessions. Proceeds will benefit their events.Thanks for your support. Please also support the Mall Vendors business.
7. Please give us your feedback. We strive to improve this event each year. Contact email@example.com or leave comment at our HERS registration table.
8. Clean your area as you leave. Do NOT leave books or materials behind for “FREE.” Please fold and stack your table and chairs to designated areas.